My morning prayer for the last several weeks has been for God to give me joy as I go through my day. Sometimes it's hard to find joy in days that can be so dreadfully dull.
I thought I'd share with you some of the random thoughts of joy that arose in me yesterday. They are so much greater than the agonizing boredom I sometimes have to endure.
- I get to wake up next to the most perfect husband every day!
- My outfit for today is really cute!
- My puppy is still sound asleep and so cute!
- Hazelnut coffee and a bagel!
- Walking out the door to go to work at the same time as my hubby...so suburban!
- It's not so cold outside!
- Plenty of things to keep me busy at work!
- Nutella sandwich!
- Going home for lunch to enjoy my sunlight-filled living room and a good book!
Found a good parking space after lunch!
- God-inspired, overflowing brainstorming/writing!
- I love this song! ("I know my Redeemer lives...I spoke with Him this morning!")
- It's 5 o'clock!
- The bells from the university clock tower are gorgeous!
- My workouts for the week are over...time for uninterrupted hang-out time with Hubby!
- Leave has been worked out!
- Ahh...quick-cooking and dinner with Hubby!
- Bible study with friends tonight!
- Jesus and all that He has done and is doing is AMAZING!
- Impromptu Office-viewing party tomorrow night!
- Banana bread from Rachel outside our front door...with no bugs in it!
- Michael is also coming for Easter!
- Picasa is the coolest program ever!
- Sleep is excellent!
- God is faithful in helping me find a joyful spirit!
Care to share your random thoughts of joy today?