November 6, 2013

What to wear to a black-tie wedding...

I chose this Shabby Apple dress to wear to a black tie wedding.  I didn't want to look like I was going to prom or another military ball, so I went with (what I hope was) sleek elegance.  I love the 70s/80s look of this dress, and I guess others did too because I got a ridiculous number of compliments on it.  Best part is that it was practically wadded up in my suitcase and still managed to look fresh when I put it on.  My jewel-encrusted shoes didn't fare so well. :/  

Linking here and here.

 photo IfYouLikeThisPost_zps91d5f78c.jpg
google +pinterestbloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read AND comment! Your support means so much to me! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...