October 5, 2011

Little Moncai Designs review...

I was recently contacted by Little Moncai Designs to do a review of one of her nametape bracelets.  The bracelets I saw online were absolutely adorable, so I was super excited to get a personalized one of my own.  The fabric, name, thread color, and ribbon color are all fully customizable.  I chose my pseudonym (ahem, Semper Wifey) to be stitched in hot pink with hot pink ribbon.  Here is the adorable result:



The attention to detail is phenomenal!  The stitching is perfect, the toggle is heart-shaped (*swoon!), and the extra ribbon-shaped charm adds the perfect finishing touch!

And as an added feature, a portion of her sales goes to support Wounded Warriors.  How awesome is that?! I love when shopping and philanthropy coincide! :)

Please support this creative military wife and mom-preneur by visiting (and buying something from) her Etsy shop!


Semper Shop
Semper Wifey

4 comments:

  1. Hey there friend! I had your giveaway all ready to be shipped and I lost your address! Could you email it to me again? So sorry! cschergen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read AND comment! Your support means so much to me! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...