October 18, 2011

fibi & clo review...

I was recently contacted by fibi & clo to review a pair of their sandals.  When I saw the package in the mail, I immediately ripped it open. I had seen the sandals online and was so excited to get my own pair of Smoke Cascade sandals!  Here are the lovelies (the shoes, not my feet)...



As the sun hit the beautifully jeweled crystals on the sandals, I'm sure I had a reflective twinkle in my eye. Too dramatic?  Maybe. But really...the first thing I noticed when I opened the package was how sparkly and pretty the sandals were!

When I was finally able to try them on, I was really pleased with how they looked. Outfit ideas to highlight these sandals immediately flooded my mind.  To me, that's the sign of a good and very wearable piece(s). 

 

The perfect amount of sparkle on my bare feet = happy feet! :)

Fibi & clo doesn't have half sizes, so I got a size up from my normal halfsy-size. Even for going up a size, they run a little small. Other than that, they're relatively comfortable (but, as I remind Hubby all the time, sometimes comfort is sacrificed for looking good) and are great quality. 

The fibi & clo sandals were a big hit for me! They already have a place in my closet and have been paired with a number of outfits. That's the great thing about living in a warm climate...summer clothes and shoes well into the fall! :)

Good job, fibi & clo!

To get your own, you can buy a pair of sandals on the fibi & clo website for $45, OR purchase the sandals through AAFES (the Exchange website) for $34.99 plus free shipping.  Cute shoes AND they support the military...awesome!

So, what do you think?


Semper Shop

Join us for the Marine Birthday Bash November 8-11!

Semper Wifey

2 comments:

  1. I've been trying to find a casual & dressy pair of shoes, and these are perfect! Lovee them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like them, too! They really are a great pair of casual and dressy shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read AND comment! Your support means so much to me! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...