July 13, 2011

Marine green...

I love the military fashion trend (is it a trend if it's the same every year?), but I think I might look ridiculous if I wore a faux medal-studded military jacket or any kind of camo.  So, my alternative to obviously participating in the military "trend" is to wear the color of the beloved Marine Corps' silkies...Marine green/olive drab green/o.d. green/or, if you must, "army" green.   

This pleated linen skirt is my latest find.  I wore it with a cream organza blouse, patent nude heels (*squeal with delight), and antique-inspired pearl and rhinestone necklace.  Oh, and my ferocious "military" dog as an accessory to complete the ensemble.



4 comments:

  1. I randomly stumbled across your blog and have been hooked on it! My husband and I are BOTH active duty Marines stationed at Camp Pendleton. It's so nice to read something we can ALL relate to. I also have a blog! Please follow me http://romerfamilyof3.blogspot.com . It's more a personal blog on daily happenings in our family as a dual active duty couple raising our daughter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's your lovely face?!? Regardless, this is such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pup looks thrillllllled. hehe.
    I love those shoes and the necklace! Olive green doesn't have to be drab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read AND comment! Your support means so much to me! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...