July 1, 2011

For the cheeky Navy wife...

I know I've said this before, but as a military wife, I take pride in how I present myself in public.  I love getting dressed up..even for everyday errands.  A cute outfit can add a little extra excitement to an otherwise (sometimes) mundane day.  And you just never know when you'll run into the CO's wife!
 
Shabby Apple has an incredible sale going on right now through the end of July...20% off everything (use code SUMMER20)!  Their dresses are so stinkin' cute!

For the cheeky Navy wife: $67.20!


 Fab earrings to dress up a T: $22.40!







Dresses from Shabby Apple

*I am an affiliate member of this company. 

5 comments:

  1. so cute!
    hi, am a new follower via gfc; hope you can follow back.

    many thanks! :)

    mymy
    http://mybric-a-brac.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for joining our Mingle With Us Blog Hop. I am excited to follow your blog.

    I love Shabby Apple dresses... now I just need to finish losing the baby weight so that I can own one:)

    Amanda Joy
    www.joyinthejumble.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These dresses are really cute!!

    New blog follower! Come follow back and enter my great giveaways! http://www.peacelovepoop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI im a new follower hopping by from the military blog hop :)
    I love shabby apple dresses unfortunately they don't fit me well :( those are all cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHH That first dress is too freakin cute! I'm prego now, but I seriously don't mind waiting half a year to wear it ;) Right now I'm in love with jewelry, probably because it's the only thing that still looks right haha. Gotta balance out that belly!

    (I'm a newish follower too, I've probably posted a reply here before. Vist me at: http://www.thekuchlerfam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read AND comment! Your support means so much to me! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...